Break the Pattern of School Stress
A recorded information session about how to have a different kind of school year.
Your child can gain the skills they need to break the patterns that are holding them back.
But maybe you've tried everything, and things aren't changing...or they're getting worse.
This free info session will show you why strategies you've tried haven't worked, what can be done instead, and what to do next to see substantial change, faster than you may think possible.
When kids are anxious about school, they might tell you they're anxious about school. Or they might:
- refuse to read, write, or do math
- spend all night doing homework
- spend all night on their phone
- yell, snap, cry
- over exercise
- become a class clown or even a class bully
Typical responses to these behaviors are:
- taking away privileges
- implementing stricter schedules
- hiring a tutor
While these may temporarily alleviate some of these symptoms, but they don't lead to meaningful or lasting change.
When kids are struggling, they need to learn to regulate their emotions so they can manage their time and energy.
Only then will they be able to effectively initiate and complete their tasks.
Join Laura Fragomeni—master educator, academic coach, and person who cares—for a free live session on how to break the pattern of school stress in your home.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why students develop school-related anxiety and why it seems to perpetuate an unbreakable cycle
- The proven framework that transforms kids' ability to get their schoolwork done on time, go to sleep and wake up regularly, eat dinner with the family, have the bandwidth to do their chores, and talk openly with their parents again.
- Key insights into what middle and high schoolers need to be successful and happy in school
You'll get the answers to your questions about how School Without Suffering can help, and $100 OFF your child’s first month of support.
Yes $100—just for showing up!There's no better time to break the cycle of school stress than right now.
- This is a recorded information session from August 25, 2021.
- There is closed captioning.
- It's free to attend.
- Sharing this event with anyone who you think would benefit is welcomed and encouraged!
Should you attend this session?
You're concerned about your child’s mental health as well as their school performance.
Your child’s relationship with school is affecting our relationship and your home environment.
Your child is struggling with school subjects that come easy to you, and you don’t know how to approach this problem.
You're worried about passing your own judgments or insecurities on to your child.
You're afraid that your child won’t be successful, or as successful as you know they can be.
Your child hasn't been given a 2E or ADHD designation, but a lot of the signs are there. OR your child does have a designation, and you have questions.
You've heard of executive function, and you know it's important, but you're a little fuzzy on how to make sure your child is building those skills.
You want to see that it's possible for the math, writing, or reading-related anxiety meltdowns to transform into confident work sessions.
You want real-life examples of twice exceptional people, people with ADHD, and people who have similar struggles to your child being successful and having a great life.
You're tired and you want to hang out with some adults that get it.
terrible transformative time for kids and parents.
The pandemic has shattered any illusion that we can continue on as usual and expect things to just get better.
Now more than ever, it's time for you to:
- Take a critical look at how school is affecting your twice exceptional, ADHD, or anxious child, and learn what resources are available to support both of you in making positive change.
- Get the answers you need about your specific situation.
- Make sure that your child is managing their time and energy well, so that you can manage your time and energy well.
With the right tools and resources, every child can thrive.
Ready to make sure your child gets them?